Hello WAMUGers,

Back in May 2010 after Discussions with Adam Lippiatt & Neil Houghton on WAMUG
Mailing list, which started in Subject: Permissions Issues on 19 May 2010 when
I replied to Adam’s permission problems after a hard drive corrupted and was
replaced.
<http://www.mail-archive.com/wamug@wamug.org.au/msg57916.html>

The discussion continued in Subject: Owner Account-Permissions-UID & GID in
Leopard & Snow Leopard from 21 May 2010.

In my  final post on the above subject I did mention.
/ Begin Quote:

“I’m working on a post about Owners / Groups / Permissions will post when I can
put it together.
Permissions are so interesting … and confusing at the same time ;-)”

/End Quote

I obviously became too busy, and then forgot about completing what I had said I
would do.
When sorting through my “Work in Progress” folder I found the ‘commenced’
document and have now completed a collated document titled “Owner Account
Permissions - UID & GID In Leopard & Snow Leopard for anyone interested in this
subject.

If anyone interested wishes to download the Document or any other new Tutorial
I’ve placed on my website, please email me “Offlist” for Username & Password to
allow access.
The latest added to my website are:

Owner Account Permissions

Take Screenshots