If you don't want to explain it for a while feel free to get it delivered to
me. I'll look after it for you then you wont need to explain it :) Not til
later :)
Or get those iPad covers that look like real books. (see tryandbyte.com.au and
iPad twelve south cover I think it is) :)

Kind regards
Daniel

Sent from my iPhone

---