Thanks Susan

I was doing the "mediator thing" and bringing it back on topic. I thought I
did quite well ;) hehehe. :o)

But yes. I wasn't aware of it til the thread the other day. But then again,
I don't' watch anything, so that could have something to do with it :)
(Well apart from the odd DVD movie here and there) but not very often. )
Somethng about time and smelling roses or something ,.....or something like
that

Glad to have helped :)

Heheh.

Kind regards
Daniel

On 3/4/11 9:46 PM, "Susan Hastings" <susanhasti...@me.com> wrote:

> Hi Kevin, your question has proved very useful for me, I didn't know about
> the add on for Firefox that would allow me to download iview programs to
> watch later.
>
> Thanks Daniel.
>
> Oops, Kevin, you don't get to be non conformist this time after all! Sorry.
>
> Cheers, susan.
>

> On 3/04/11 9:10 PM, "Neil Houghton" <n...@possumology.com> wrote:
>

>> Hehe .... Rock on, Kevin - no chiding from me ;o)
>>
>> Having been "removed" from the assembled pupils for our whole-of-school
>> photo (in 1970) because my hair was deemed to be "too-long", I have always
>> thought that conforming was vastly over-rated ;o)
>>

>> Cheers
>>

>> Neil
>> --
>> Neil R. Houghton
>> Albany, Western Australia
>> Tel: +61 8 9841 6063
>> Email: n...@possumology.com
>>

>> on 3/4/11 8:26 PM, Kevin Lock at kal...@iinet.net.au wrote:
>>

>>> Thanks neil,
>>>
>>> BUT, I am a Mac nut and have been restoring and reformatting Macs and
>>> donating them to worthwhile causes for a number of years now and
>>> resent being pissed off  over an 'Off Topic' post.  At 71 years of age
>>> I am past being a conformist and will try and get by without such
>>> chiding.
>>>
>>> Kevin

---