Hi Carlo and Ronni

Thanks for that. No, unfortunately there was no passcode set ( a lesson there
for everyone reading this) and the police asked for the IMEI but not the phone
carrier.
We will be following that up tomorrow, mean while I keep trying to locate it
until it is locked.

Cheers for now

Pedro

Sent from my iPad