Dear technical types,

I have a 1TB Time capsule and also an M9 3.5" SATA HDD enclosure (USB type). I
used the latter to extract data from a failed Time capsule when it fell over
some time back.

I am thinking of putting a drive in this and connecting it up to the existing
(functioning) TC. Two possibilities:

1. Configure the arrangement as RAID (is this possible with this hardware?)
2. Set up an automated disc cloning type backup from the TC (which itself has
backups from the other machines in the house) ie have it back itself up to the
external hdd in the wee hours once a week.

Would either of these be possible? Would be grateful for any suggestions.

Thanx all

DD