$250 is somewhat excessive considering that I've had the phone for 18 months
and was planning on replacing it once the iPhone 5 comes out. I'm basically
just wanting to get another 6 months of life out of it. I was hoping to get
it done for around $50, but it's looking like another one of those areas
where the iPhone falls short. Most other phones I could have just bought a
new battery over the counter and swapped them over.