Arr but mistaken,..so you must have been wrong about being wrong in the
first place, so we still class mistaken as being wrong. You thought you were
wrong, then but then realised you were right,..so you were wrong about being
wrong, and were right. So you must have been wrong. :o)
I'm stopping now before I start a flame war. Must be the flu going to my
brain again,...

And just to keep it on topic,..yes nice pricing again. All i5 models with
the choice to make the top ones i7's. I'm sure the resellers are going to
LOVE that! How many models does that mean they need to keep now. Gotta feel
sorry for them. Hard to guess which models to keep in stock all the time
rather then all. Otherwise a) lots of money tied up in models that may not
move or b) stock models that don't sell quickly and get left with. Not easy!

Kind regards
Daniel

<http://www.9to5mac.com/65025/apple-store-down-here-are-your-quadcore-imacs>>>>
/