Phew,..just as well. ;)
Actually,..Jacks might help me sleep better!! And keep me warm,..lol. :) Oh
well, I don't drink, so that rules that out anyway,..lol.

Oh, and how cool is the new 27" iMac going to be with TWO extra displays
attached to it. Three displays all going at the same time!!!! Nice!!
X-Plane9 any one,..you can now fly the plane and see the view out each side
"cockpit" window,...LOL!  Or one reeeeeeeeealy wide spreadsheet over three
27" displays. Lol.

And interesting to see the AMD graphics cards in the iMac now. (Well not
really considering the court cases with Intel and AMD kinda got settled).
And you can BTO a 2GB Video Card. Niiiice! :o)

That's all,..back to your normal program.
Oh,..and does anyone know why "Dunedin" (as in Dunedin, NZ) doesn't seem to
work in Dashboard weather anymore? I want to see how cold my Dad is, so I
can hassle him,...lol.  :O) Or it does work for others, in which case I need
to look at all 5 computers here that don't do it,..lol.

Kind regards
Daniel

<http://store.apple.com/au/browse/home/shop_mac/family/imac/select?mco=MjIw>>>>

<http://www.9to5mac.com/65025/apple-store-down-here-are-your-quadcore-imacs>>>>