Anybody had experience with using Mercury Extreme Pro SSD's from OWC?

Im thinking of replacing my internal drive with a 40gb SSD and putting the
internal drive in an external case
using the SSD for OS and crucial apps (firefox, mail, etc etc)
then i will have 2 exactly same external 500gb drives (as i already have an
external drive that is the same as my internal drive) to use for storage
(itunes, iphoto, movies, games etc etc)

http://www.macfixit.com.au/shop/index.php?_a=viewProd&productId=1490
http://www.macfixit.com.au/shop/index.php?_a=viewProd&productId=949

all for a princely some of $170 (which is what is tempting me atm)

Ash

Ashley Mulder
BSc (Forensic and Analytical Chemistry) | (Forensic Science Hons.)
PhD Student (Chemistry)
Department of Chemistry
Curtin University
ashley.mul...@student.curtin.edu.au