Hi Carlo,

How can Daniel’s prediction be a ‘misstatement? Lion has not been released yet!

How about putting your money where you mouth is ;-)

I agree with Daniel’s ‘prediction’ / ‘prognostication’ that we (the General
Public) won’t be able to purchase Lion OS X 10.7 until after mid-year.
August - September is a good bet … I would put $50 on it ;-)

I know Apple have released a new beta build, dubbed  ‘Developer Preview 3, of
OS X 10.7 Lion to Developers on Friday.
And, OS X 10.7 will be announced at WWDC in June, but we will not be able to
purchase it until later.