that's an interesting one i some times have ch7 & ass dropouts & it seems a
booster amp can help as well, but yes try to shift the antenna can be an
effective solution
thanks for the tech spec re tv transmitters
James

SAD Technic
U3 6 Chalkley Pl
Bayswater WA
Australia
+618 9370 5307
mob 0414 421132 (international +614 14421132)
sad...@iinet.net.au
http://www.members.iinet.net.au/~saddas/

Patience and perseverance have a magical effect before which difficulties
disappear and obstacles vanish.