Peter,

My mate gave me an iBook and after pulling it apart had a 30Gb HD which unfortunately doesn't boot, so I would appreciate your kind offer.

I have found the iBooks are  bit of a nightmare if you have to reassemble them.

Please let me know when I can visit.

All my computer refurbishing is to give machines to needy folk. I have just disposed of 20 machines to North Lake Senior Campus and their IT man along with student services will allocate them to the most needy students. There are lots of African immigrants attending NLSC and many of them don't have parents due to the various wars.

I will be putting images of the students who will take a computer along with their bio on a web page so that people who donate machines to me can see where their machine(s) end up.

regards

Kevin
94183869

flick me an email Kevin if you have no luck, I have two dead G4 ibooks which I am scavenging parts from - I'm sure you can have a HDD out of one of them and it should be at least 20 gig

dd