Hi Laura,

Were you using Family Tree Maker?
If so go here for instructions:
<http://www.leisterpro.com/doc/version9/questions/answers/ftm.php>

I’ll also email you “Offlist” instructions “Reunion 9-downloading and
installing Reunion.pdf”

--------
"Many Reunion users are former Family Tree Maker users who switched to Reunion
successfully using a GEDCOM file to transfer their data.

The instructions below are for exporting a GEDCOM file from Family Tree Maker
and importing the GEDCOM file into Reunion 9. We suggest you bookmark this page
and refer to it while transferring your data.

Step 1: Open your family file in Family Tree Maker.

Step 2: From the main menu, choose File -> Export File -> Entire File.

Step 3: From the Save as type popup menu, choose GEDCOM (*.GED)

Step 4: To save the GEDCOM file to your Windows Desktop, click Desktopon the
left side of the window.

Step 5: Click Save and a new window will open. Make sure the settings in the
Export to GEDCOM window are as follows:

Step 6: Click OK.

The GEDCOM file will appear on your Windows Desktop. (Note that the .GED
extension may not be visible when the file is on the Desktop.)

Step 7: Move this file to your Macintosh via USB flash drive, CD-R, network, or
email.

Step 8: On your Macintosh, drag and drop the GEDCOM file onto theReunion 9 icon
which is inside your Applications folder.

Notes...

        • Reunion 9 in "demo mode" does not import GEDCOM files.
        • GEDCOM exchange with Family Tree Maker is generally very good,
depending on the extent to which custom fields and source records are utilized.

However, the basics, such as all the people, names, dates, places, links
(parents to children, spouses, etc.) should transfer fine.
The most problematic area of GEDCOM is with source”
———