Ronni,

Thanks for that, just some strange happenings with Wireless routers.

iPad 2 will connect to N 5GHZ routers which have been functioning for sometime,
but iPad will not.
MBP does without issue as does the iMacs if I switch them so.
AS do all other laptops and eligible Wireless N 5GHZ devices.

iPad will only function on backup Wireless routers, which are functioning as G
and N network. Normally, and are again.
But iPhones today have decided they do not like the N as has iPads. because
some tech over weekend switched backup to N 2.4GHZ only.

Many iPhones, iPads, and peoples not happy when arriving.
Trying to sort, just a brain fart when confronted with issues.

Apologies for cryptic message and thanks for info.

I personally find G very sufficient for iPad, iPhone, iPod Touch, Blackberries,
and Androids, general usage, streaming, emails dictation, presentations, social
networking.
It is the data transferring N kicks in markedly more efficient, but only at
5GHZ which needs to be set as such no dual, or it does not sustain
specification.
2.4 is only a little above G, but battery life is better at N, distance not so
much either way. N can go through walls, but G bounces better.

Cheers!
`RobD..