Hi Hugh,

OK, given that I always bullshit best when unencumbered by any real
knowledge of the facts ;o)   ....  a couple of thoughts:

> I suspect I will only get the same stuff I get from my apple tv in terms of
> connectivity, if that is the case then I don¹t really need to do it.

Not necessarily, I believe some TVs do let you directly view ABC¹s iview
which AppleTV doesn¹t and which, in my book, is definitely worth sorting if
possible.

I would have thought that the dnla server would have been needed to access
media on your home network, rather than the internet stuff?? In which case,
you probably do have that side covered by your AppleTV.

Have you tried just connecting the ethernet port on your TV to a spare port
on your internet router and seeing if that gives you any additional internet
content?

As I say, just a couple of thoughts based more on my gut feel than any real
knowledge ;o)

Cheers

Neil
--