Hi Wendy,

In System Preferences > Trackpad … you do have One Finger: “Tap to Click” & Two
Fingers: “Secondary Tap” selected?
Also check System Preferences > Expose & Spaces as well, as Daniel has
suggested.
I think you have a conflicting setting enabled somewhere.

And yes, it is blxxdy cold over here 13.6℃, and as you know that is far too
cold for Ronni (who doesn’t thaw out until 30℃)