Hi Rick

You can't download 10.5 from 10.4, it is (was) a purchasable upgrade. Though
you can't buy it anymore, except perhaps from some second hand sources.
But there is no real way to download a copy from 10.4 to 10.5.
I can see if I've got anything lying around if you were chasing one if you
were interested. Email me offlist if you have no luck finding something.

Kind regards
Daniel

On 7/7/11 5:58 PM, "Rick Armstrong" <a...@iinet.net.au> wrote:

> Hi, Can someone point me to the right download to Mac OS 10.5,
> apparently I need to upgrade iTunes 9.2.1 to  iTunes 10 to activate
> my iPhone 4.
> I have downloaded iTunes 10.3.1 but now need to upgrade to Mac OS
> 10.5. Thanks.

---
Daniel Kerr
MacWizardry