Hi muggers

We've downloaded some files from an obscure UK university lecturer who refers
to them as databases. They may be quite old (early 2000s).

The file extension is .mdh. I can open with Textedit and can see that there is
text in there (mixed up with the usual characters that describe some sort of
formatting) but can't make sense of  the layout. Filemaker Pro will also open
it but just arrays all the characters across 21 fields for 2000 records, with
no logic.

Anyone know what will open a .mdh file? Google is silent (although there is an
obscure reference to a Hindi Word Processor...)

Cheers
Mike

Mike Murray and Lesley Silvester
TimeTrackers
East Fremantle
Western Australia

Tel 08 9339 8078
Fax 08 9339 0519

British and Australian genealogical and historical research,
education, publishing and film-making

www.timetrackers.com.au