Hi Guys,

i am looking for a bit of advice. I am currently using Final Cut Express HD
3.5.1 and may soon have to upgrade my video camera from current using mini dv
tapes to one using hard drive so would need to upgrade my Final Cut for capture.

I would appreciate advice on whether to upgrade to Express 4 which i can get
from over East for $119 os should i start afresh with Pro X  $349.99 [US price
$299}....... system etc fine to run either

I think i saw somewhere that Express was not going to continue past Express 4
but not sure.

thanks

Yvonne