Not sure what happened to that 6.05pm one, cause the sent time on my email
was 2.59pm .... Lol. Maybe it took the long way home? :o)
(But thanks for letting me know it was there. I only got one).

Will let you know how the Bootable disc goes. *If* it comes out tomorrow
some stage I'll give it a go tomorrow night and see what happens.
It definitely won't be being installed on my main machine (MacBooK Pro) as I
need that for work on Friday. Can't imagine being out somewhere and having
to say "oh sorry, can't do that as this doesn't work in Lion I've just found
out". Yeh, great consulting work that would be! Bye bye sole income to live
on! Lol.
It will be the Mac Pro that it gets installed on, on it's own drive. And the
a bootable drive I've made. Well, once I fix the little "set up error" I did
on it with the wrong format. Back to the drawing board on that one,..lol.

But will let you know how it goes.
Gave me an idea though,...but I'll think I'll wait for a bit with that one
:)

Enjoy!

Kind regards
Daniel