Hi Carlo,

The German part of me agrees with your choice of word ;-)

The company's results comes as a stark contrast to Apple's blowout performance
in the June quarter. The Cupertino, Calif., company posted $28.57 billion in
revenue and a 125 percent leap in profits to $7.31 billion, nearly 25 percent
more than its rival's profits. It was just last quarterthat Apple beat
Microsoft's profits for the first time in decades.

Sent from Ronni's iPad