Morning,

Spyder 2 is definitely PPC only requires Rosetta, so SL being last OS X.
Spyder 3 is Intel based, reports suggest it works with Lion.
When, and if. I upgrade a machine later in week, will confirm?

Datacolor very fast at updating software if needs to be, I would suggest they
have been testing with Lion, and have solution if needs to be??

Upgrading is relatively cheap as Spyder Pro 3 is around $200 AU or less if
research.
I bought Studio SR for less than $500, when upgraded last year.

Datacolor have Spyder Gallery for iPad on Apps store for free. Just need the
Spyder3 Calibrator.

Cheers!
`RobD...