Hi Ronnie --

-- Spot on as usual, that seems to have fixed it. I thought I had
repaired permissions (for other reasons) a few times recently, but not
to fix the cursor. Possibly it's something that intrudes itself from
time to time, and I don't notice it until it does. Whatever, thanks
again, I now know what to do!

David / Jul 27

======