Hi there, I have for no apparent reason had the toolbars for MS Word (Macbook
with "Office for Mac 2008" installed - Snow Leopard) and Safari disappearing.
as the problem is across more than one application, I figured it relates to
some global setting. But I haven't actually changed anything knowingly. Mail is
fine, Excel is fine, Powerpoint is fine. Very odd.

I can bring the toolbars back by untagging the relevant toolbar in Word then
reactivating, and also by selecting >View>Toolbar in Safari it comes back ok.

Has anyone had this and any tips on a cure?

Kind Regards

Peter Crisp