Just a couple of small observations about iTunes 10.4 that I've only just
noticed (and I haven't notice any fanfare elsewhere about them) -

a) the "Traffic Light" window controls are back in their old position
(horizontally arranged). The change to a vertical arrangement was very
controversial back in the day, but the change back to horizontal seems to have
been done without anybody noticing.

b) sound grabs of music tracks in the iTunes Store now last for 90 seconds
instead of 30. Makes it much easier to assess unfamiliar music before deciding
to purchase.

FileMaker Pro Solutions Developer
Perth, Western Australia
Phone (618) 9332 6482    Mob 0403 046 948