Good morning all

I need help with something odd that is happening with my iPad, not so much the
iPad itself but the podcasts I have stored on it.

I have a number of podcasts that I use for foreign language learning. They are
the only podcasts I have on my iPad. Until now these have worked extremely well
with, in some cases, the addition of PDF guides to accompany the lessons and
these sit happily on the ebookshelf for me to access as I wish.

I added some more episodes from iTunes and now all the episodes on the iPad are
playing at a faster rate than normal, so much so that I can no longer keep up
with the dialogue. They play normally in iTunes.

Should I perhaps remove all the podcasts on iPad and then start again? If so
how do I do that?

Any help much appreciated.

Regards
Laura