Hi Chris,

The three Apple iWork Apps are great on an iPad, BUT if you have not been using
iWork on your Mac, and are using Excel, ‘Documents To Go’ as John has
recommended I would think is the better way for you to go.

This review was written back in June 2010, I would imagine 'Documents To Go’
would have made more improvements by now.
<http://www.zdnet.com/blog/mobile-gadgeteer/ipad-office-app-showdown-four-apps-to-help-you-get-work-done/3445?pg=2>