Roni,
Thanks. Accessiblity is off. This more a burr under my skin. Especially when it
reads OK from the trash. The pdf from club is generated in publisher and i
suspect that there are some setttings there that need changing. A fiend sent a
newsletter in pdf from word no problems. As you say maybe the vintage of the
software is giving different version of jpeg.

Cheers

John

Sent from my iPad