Evening all,

I am totally confused about Synchronising my iMac, iPhone and MacBook Pro so am
hoping someone can give me a clue about syncing iCal.

It appears that it can be synced via MobileMe and/or @ Mail Contacts &
Calendars and to add to the confusion you can have Calendars on MobileMe and On
My Mac.  You can share the MobileMe calendars but not publish them and you can
Publish but not share the On My Mac calendars.

To take this in easy stages I will try and get answers one at a time, so my
first question is:  Can calendars ON MY MAC be synchronised?  If so is this
done via the MobileMe Sync preference or @ Mail Contacts & Calendars preference?

Mac OS X 10.7.1

Regards,

Adrian