Hi Ronni,

Yes I got that, but I don't profess to understand whats going on with them.  I
have been in their city, (great coffee shop near it) Malaga and a couple of
their Melbourne stores, all of them had a wide range of Mac products including
iPods, iPad, iMac, MacBook and Apple branded accessories and they talk like
they are authorised to sell the full range. I just thought the site was
interesting in terms of who sold what, however, I would not shop there for a
Apple anything.

Regards,

Adrian

adrianske...@me.com