Hi,

My Time Capsule (purchased Aug 2008) has suddenly stopped working
tonight after 3 years of trouble free use. I've tried resetting etc
per instructions with no luck. After hunting on the web I am depressed
to find out that this may be an inherant fault with the TM.

So... is there anything else I can do to determine if it's
recoverable? Is it repairable? Does anyone know what Apple is doing
with this problem? Lots of conflicting info on the web...
(I purchased the TM in Canberra at ANU Mac shop, so obviously need to
speak to a local mac person rather than back to the seller or should I
try the ANU people?)

Idea, advice, suggestions welcomed,

Stephanie