Hi

A new iMac running Lion.  The only ports we need open are for SSH (22),
BackToMyMac (443) and Filemaker (5003).  Do they get closed when I turn on the
Firewall?  Can I preconfigure it?  The machine I am tweaking is via BackToMyMac
so I fear losing contact if I do this remotely.
Is there a Lion app that will tell me what ports are open?

Stephen

-------

"Strange women lying in ponds distributing swords is no basis for a system of
government. Supreme executive power derives from a mandate from the masses, not
from some farcical aquatic ceremony." ---- Dennis the Peasant, Monty Python and
the Holy Grail