The Agfa Studio Scan was, and still is, a high quality scanner. VueScan
<http://www.hamrick.com/vuescan/vuescan.htm#agfa> will drive these scanners to
their fullest extent. However, you will need a Mac that has a SCSI port or a
SCSI card to do so. Unfortunately the Ratoc converter recommended by VueScan is
no longer made and nobody seems to still have any stock. There also seems to be
no alternative available, unless someone knows of a viable alternative.

It is a pity to see such great devices forced into obsolescence by lack of
connectivity.

On 29/09/2011, at 4:01 PM, Manzie Greg wrote:

> Hello Wamuggers
>
> The Atari equipment has been taken and is going to a computer museum. Looks
> like some of the Apple gear is going there too. I'm very pleased.
>
> I am still cleaning out my shed and have more equipment if anyone is
> interested.
>
> 2 x Presentation Technologies, Montage FR1 units. These put digital
> information onto 35mm film. They have a SCSI interface, built in 35mm camera
> and were very expensive when new.
>
> 2 x Agfa Studio Scan A4 scanners. 1 x flat copy only and 1 x flat copy and
> transparency film up to A4, an AgfaScan IIsi. Both also SCSI interface.
>
> 2 x Sharp SF 7850 analogue photocopiers. Standard office copiers with A4 & A3
> plus all the bells and whistles including document feeders etc.
>
> 1 x other major office copier with a similar pedigree.
>
> Sadly they will all go to recycling tomorrow if no-one claims them.
>
> They are in Mosman Park and can be picked up over the weekend if you
> definitely want them.
>

> Regards Greg
>
> Phone (08) 9383 3929
> Mobile        0448 844 381