I can agree with words abysmal handling of images, but the reason I stick with
word 2011 is that, as has been said, word handles bibliographies and citations
better, and style sheets for academic journal articles are more often then not
setup with word (if anybody can recommend a different referencing tool apart
from Endnote X4 that integrates with word, and is any better, let me know :) )

Its dependant on your use I suppose
Ive always used word so I know it back to front, but gimme pages and I'm lost
for a good day till i sort it all out

On 29/09/2011, at 10:44 PM, Eugene wrote:

>> Ronni,
>> The same as Tom's query.
>> I am writing a book and have started a number of Chapters (7 so far) in
>> Pages; some I have also converted to Word.
>> Would appreciate yours and others comment on this. Would Word be better??
>> Regards
>> Darrel
>> Settings & Unsubscribe -

Ashley Mulder
BSc (Forensic and Analytical Chemistry) | (Forensic Science Hons.)
PhD Student (Chemistry)
Department of Chemistry
Curtin University
ashley.mul...@student.curtin.edu.au