Thanks Daniel & Geoff
Prolly would go for the donotre...@masterwindowcleaners.com type thing but not
if I can't find some way of automating it.  (and I would be checking it)  There
is a script out there for post-dating emails but not on a regular basis :(  It
sends a draft which then disappears.

I truly find it hard to believe that no-one has ever needed this before!  In
the case of a service business like mine that is trying to move with technology
and give customer service to their regular clients...
Reminders are essential for some, not all, forgetful clients.  You soon get to
know which is which.

Maybe this is destined for the "Too hard" basket.

Regards

Brett Curtis

Master Window Cleaners
Perth, Western Australia