On 31/10/2011, at 3:08 PM, Paul Willemse wrote:

> Hi All,
>
> I have a custom ringtone that I have used for years on my iPhone 3G. Now that
> I have acquired an iPhone 4S, I would like to keep the custom ringtone. It is
> still in iTunes under ringtones but does not transfer to the iPhone when I do
> a Synch.

Hi Paul,

When you connect your iPhone to your Mac - in iTunes - select your iPhone under
Devices then under Ringtones button, have you selected ‘Sync Ringtones'?
Either select ‘All Ringtones” or “Selected Ringtones”

17" MacBook Pro 2.3GHz Quad-Core i7 “Thunderbolt"
2.3GHz / 8GB / 750GB @ 7200rpm HD

OS X 10.7.2 Lion
Windows 7 Ultimate (under sufferance)