Hi James,

Have a look at your 'Crash Log' might give you indication of what is causing
the crash.

I'm not near my computer at the moment but a couple of suggestions you could
try:
1. Repair Disk Permissions using Disk Utility.

2.Quit Skype, go to folder User/Library/Preferences, delete the file
.com.skype.skype.plist and then re-launch Skype.

3. Quit Skype, go to folder User/Library/Application Support/Skype, delete the
file shared.xml and then re-launch Skype.

4. Quit Skype, delete the folder User/Library/Application Support/Skype and
then re-launch Skype.

Sent from Ronni's iPad