Oh yes Daniel,

I forgot I’ve got both these Applications as well on my MBP ;-)  … This is what
we were speaking about the other day … all the Applications that I have
purchased over the years that I’ve forgotten they are on my computers and
perhaps I should uninstall ones I haven’t used for years ;-)

iRip was really good for grabbing music off my iPods … must remember to use it
again sometime  hey?