Hi Stuart,

No, I did not have a book resting on the send button ….
Entirely out of my control,not sure exactly what has been happening all day.
I have not received any WAMUG messages until now, and by checking the WAMUG
Archives, I still have not received all messages.

The iCloud Mail Server 'p99-imap.mail.me.com' has been down ... ‘Down & Up’ ‘Up
& Down’ all day, and doing weird things.
When it came back on it sent some of my messages, then went down and when it
kept coming back on intermittently it must have been sending my previously sent
message ‘again' to WAMUG.
I could not access my iCloud email on the web interface either.

Hell,  6 you say Stuart  … my goodness that is a mess!!!

Also the Apple Discussions were down around the same time, so think Apple were
‘fiddling’ ;-)

We will see if this message gets through to WAMUG Mailing list … and lets hope
ONLY ONCE this time!