Hi Neil,

I presume you have read and tried this:
<http://www.lxrtest.com/site/supportHowDoI_macWinCvtr.aspx>
Convert Existing LXR*TEST 5.1 Macintosh Formatted Banks for Use in LXR*TEST 6.1

As a courtesy to our LXR*TEST 6.1 customers, we have included a copy of the
LXR*TEST 5.1 Mac-to-Windows Bank Converter Utility on the LXR*TEST 6.1
installation CD, for your convenience. Please be aware that we do not provide
actual support on the compatibility or use of the bank converter utility on
your systems. Click on the following link if you would like to access a copy of
the documentation on the bank converter utility:

Documentation on Using the LXR*TEST 5.1 Mac-to-Windows Bank Converter

Sent from Ronni's iPad