How time slips away! Here we are at the end of the year, and we have not yet
announced the Annual WAMUG Barbecue!

My apologies for the short notice, but the barbecue will be held next Sunday,
11 December, at the usual place in the grounds of the old Heathcote Hospital.
Check the WAMUG website for more details.

Entry for WAMUG members is free, and a gold coin donation is requested from
invited guests. Meat, rolls, condiments and soft drinks will be supplied, but
come along with your favourite bottle of red if you likeā€¦

Please reply to the list ASAP so we can get a reasonable idea of numbers.

See you there!

FileMaker Pro Solutions Developer
Perth, Western Australia
Phone (618) 9332 6482    Mob 0403 046 948