Hi All

MacUpdate have another bundle out for time for Christmas, so thought I'd use my
Corporate Sponsor post this week for this special.....

Some of the Applications in this bundle which are good to name a few are
TechTool Pro 6 (latest version), Labels & Addresses (just in time for
Christmas!), Back in Focus (for out of focus pictures), MacDVDRipperPro (to
backup your DVD collection to disk). Plus lots more. Over $700 worth for
$49.99USD.
Worth a look :)

You can view and download the bundle from here:-
<https://www.mupromo.com/?ref=6615>

A little bit from each sale goes back to me,...helps buy a loaf of bread or
milk in time for Christmas. We can eat again ;))

Thanks for looking.

Kind regards
Daniel

---