I've had a little app which boots up on start up for about a year on SWMBO's
Macbook (White plastic one with Snow leopard). It's been very reliable and
informative. It is a Mac OSX app I grabbed off the Weatherzone website way back
then. Just today it bounces on the dock on startup and then stops bouncing as
it would if all were normal, other than that the widget is not visible. So
either it is there somewhere just off screen, I've tried shifting the dock and
a 4 finger swipe etc but can't get it to show or it isn't there. I don't think
the weatherzone website has the OSX app any more. Any clues on how I might get
it to reappear. It is still there listed in Applications folder and it sits
there on the dock with the light under it indicating its running - but no show.
I've tried numerous reboot from full shut down as it's set to start on "boot
up".

Does anyone have a link to a known good aussie app for weather info with
specific location locked in?

Thanks in advance for any tips.

SWMBO will be most appreciative.

Pete....