Hi all

Well I have my brand new iPhone 4S on a $59/month plan (plus $10/month for the
32gb phone).

What a huge change from my old style phone,and a breath of fresh air.
Go Apple!
I love it and Im just learning how to use it!!

A great chrissy present from me to me!!

Merry Christmas to all and thanks again for your advice.

Chris

Christopher L.K. Burton
Director
Western Whale Research