Good evening all

Can I please have some assistance in using 1Password 3 User Guide "Changing a
Login's Password", page 1. Points 1, 2, 3 and 4 work out OK but point 5 is a
problem. There is no actual "Save", only "Save As", which takes me back to the
initial bank login screen. I can't advance to the 1Password Auto Save screen.

Agilebits do put out a caveat about having to write as generally as possible.
Also, with advancing age, I am fast losing what capacity I had for lateral
thinking, but I am sure WAMUG can help.

Regards

Ian Reid

MBP, Lion