And while we're talking web design tools for Mac, does anyone use Freeway Pro
from Softpress? I dabbled with it some years ago and I' d be interested in
opinions comparing it with current programs.

Cheers
Mike

Mike Murray and Lesley Silvester
TimeTrackers
East Fremantle
Western Australia

Tel 08 9339 8078
Fax 08 9339 0519

British and Australian genealogical and historical research,
education, publishing and film-making

www.timetrackers.com.au