> 136213.mobi
i think that the 13 number phone info service.....
James

SAD Technic
U3 6 Chalkley Pl
Bayswater WA
Australia
+618 9370 5307
mob 0414 421132 (international +614 14421132)
sad...@iinet.net.au
http://www.members.iinet.net.au/~saddas/

Patience and perseverance have a magical effect before which difficulties
disappear and obstacles vanish.