Hi Ronni and others,

at work I used my iPhone to create a work based Exchange 2003 email and
calendar account on my iPhone. The Mac doesn't play with Exchange 2003 but the
iPhone does. When it updated its calendar to the shared Exchange calendar the
iPhone was quite happy to sync with the Macintosh.

Thanks for your help Ronni, the article you linked set me in the right
direction.

                      Regards,
                      Eugene