iPod screen
Jennifer Lefroy
Tue, 28 Feb 2012 19:43:14 -0800

Good morning, In the top bar of the ipod screen which tells you where you are,
e.g. audiobooks, there is now a black splodge and on the right there is a black
bar over part of the battery status. It is a click wheel ipod nano and I am
hoping this is not an ominous sign as I don't like the touch, Google only shows
results for total screen loss as far as I can see.  Any suggestions or is it
going to be a slow decline? :-(
Regards Jennifer
Hi Jennifer,
Was the iPod dropped or experienced any pressure on the screen or heat on the
screen?
Have you tried rebooting the iPod?
Rebooting the iPod i.e. resetting the screen 'might' help.

fromSentRonni's iPad