Back up not working

I have in place a 2 Tb WD drive as my Time Machine
Attached to this is a 1 TB WD drive and using Deja Vu I have set up a further
or 2nd Back up that takes place at 5.15 am daily

Deja Vu provides me with a message each morning that Back up has been completed
and this has been occurring.

A recent check of the content of the 2nd Back up shows that recent documents
are not being backed up at all

The error message set out below is the last on the Deja Vu log this morning.

sh: /Library/PreferencePanes/DejaVu.prefPane/Contents/Resources/psync:
/usr/bin/perl5.8.9: bad interpreter: No such file or directory

Does anyone recognise or understand the meaning of the error message?

Can anyone assist with a solution??

Graeme Winters
g.wint...@iinet.net.au
3/36 Ogilvie Road